At Upwood we are committed to making our products and services as accessible as possible. We are doing this by taking a long term approach to the changes we are making on a regular basis.
Please find below some bullet points to allow you to make an educated choice.
- Public Transport is available from the Park entrance on a regular daily basis to all surrounding towns and villages.
- All specific pitches have parking next to the units (most are grass).
- The Park is gently sloping in nature, tarmac roads with occasional speed bumps give access to most areas. The surrounding countryside is of an open aspect, with rolling hills and uneven footpaths all around.
- There are no large steps into the Reception/Club House/toilet/shower blocks. All buildings are of single floor construction. Reception/Clubhouse area has an allocated parking bay for badge holders. Accessible showers and toilets can be found in the main toilet block.
- Assistance dogs are very welcome (except mega pods).
- All staff have attended the Welcome Host Course and will be only too happy to assist should the need arise. For any specific requirements, please ring to confirm before booking/arrival.
- Mobile phone network is available and free Wi-Fi in the reception building.
- The Park has caravan holiday homes, Yurts and camping pods to hire with stepped access. One caravan holiday home and one Mega Pod has ramped access with all the rest having up to three steps.
If you find any accessibility barriers that affect your use or enjoyment of the site, please let us know and we’ll do our best to address the problem as soon as possible.