UPWOOD INN - FACILITIES
Bar Opening Times
Wednesday: 7.30pm to 11.00pm
Friday 5.00pm to 12.00am
Saturday 12.00pm to 1.00am (Live entertainment 9.00pm)
Sunday 12.00pm to 11.00pm (Upwood Bingo 8.30pm)
(Also open Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs 7.30pm~11.00pm in peak season)
BT SPORTS (SKY SPORTS APRIl- OCT) AVAILABLE
GREAT FOOD AVAILABLE IN THE CLUBHOUSE
STARTERS/SNACKS from £4.50
Inc: nachos, hot wings, garlic mushrooms, scampi bites
MAINS from £6.95
Inc: home-made Steak pie, lasagne, Gammon, Whitby Scampi, Spicy chilli, Pulled Pork, Burgers, salad plus Vegetarian meals
Steaks and sizzlers subject to availability
LITES MENU: Inc Ciabatta's, Baked Spuds, All Day Breakfast, Toasties and Home Made Soup.
Whippy Ice Cream, Iced Slush and Milk Shakes along side traditional Teas/Coffees and Hot Chocolate Drinks
CHILDREN’S MEALS (U 10's) £4.25 inc a Whippy Ice Cream Tub
FRI/SAT EVENING: 5.00pm-9pm
SAT (plus every day in main kids holiday periods): LITES MENU 10am-3pm
SUNDAY: LITES MENU with Specials (9am-3pm)
(Large groups should book in advance to avoid disappointment)
Picture above is of the new mini suite/function room seating 40 completed Easter 2016.
Pre book your large family group at a discount off full menu price or maybe consider a private function for your special event whilst on site to celebrate with up to 60 guests using our 2 room combination.....
Other facilities include:
- WiFi - Available free in the reception and Bar areas.
- Indoor Kids Games Room with pool tables and arcade games.
- Outdoor Play area with swings, slides and climbing equipment (please note all equipment is unsupervised and we recommend adult supervision at all times whilst on the Park. They are suitable for children under 14
- Centrally heated Toilet Block with showers and laundry (all fully refurbished 2011)
- Shop selling sweets, drinks, a small amount of groceries and those things you've forgotten to pack.
PLEASE BE AWARE CHILDREN ARE MOST WELCOME ON THE PARK BUT SHOULD BE KEPT UNDER CLOSE SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES. IT IS NOT THE PARKS RESPONSIBILITY TO MONITOR YOUR CHILDREN, IT IS YOURS!